Testimonials

Tuesday, October 9, 2012 0 comments

“My sister was in a lot of pain and needing a full foot zone. She was hoping to get some relief, but ALL of the pain disappeared. What a blessing to have the skills and knowledge to be able to help those I love!” -Katherine


“After learning the FFR technique, I began practicing on my 16 year-old son who usually doesn’t like to be touched.  However, he loves when I work on his feet and it has become a special bonding time for mom and son to connect.” –Gale

“Learning these skills has made a huge impact in my life!  It greatly increased my understanding of emotion and energy and how they are connected to physical ailments.” -Lorena

“Since taking the FFR program, I have felt a much stronger connection to my children and am more in tune with what is going on with them physically as well as emotionally.” –Tracie




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Family Foot Reflexology | TNB